Monday, July 21, 2008

quite a moody day

Hellooo ppls! :D Im actually in the mood to talk about lots of stuff so this entry will probably be a long one cause I got ALOT of things to talk about! well I talked to my sis last night for quite sometime. we were discussing about the things that I can do when im in houston, how the place looks like etc. I saw the pictures of the apartment and all I can say is wow. The whole building doesnt even look like an apartment, it looks like a frickin hotel! if you guys wanna see how the place looks like, just search 1200 post oak on yahoo

School today was really boring cause I dunno.. the rain just seemed to take everybody's mood away. On top of that, we had like 3 free periods so thats 3 hours of doing nothing. It would be a happy thing for me if only I were in the other class with kamal, ziq, isaac, wen jie, bonfurt, jonathan etc :(. so to kill time, I just listened to my mp3 cause theres pretty much nothing else to do. paramore, the veronicas, BFMV, crossfade etc. I think I could die at that point of time if I went on and on cause the day was so bloody boring! -.- I guess the day isnt so bad cause school started at 9 just now. anyways it was raining when I was on my way back and the moment I pressed play on my mp3.. guess what song came out? when it rains by paramore. I guess my mp3 knew that it was raining eh? suddenly the trip back home became damn sad lah wth -.-

I dont know about you guys but sometimes when my horoscope on friendster (sagittarius) is positive, I just tend to be very happy for the whole day. sometimes it doesnt make sense though.. but I like my horoscope for today wahahahha :D. Reminiscing about the past is better when you have someone to remember it with. No wonder my mp3 decided to play 'when it rains' just now! :D anyways I just remembered a stupid conversation I had with my sis last night hahhaa. I always wanted to know which sibling my sis likes more. me or my brother. of course its me! :P

sis: of course you! you're a nice guy and on top of that, you're a softie.
me: softie?
sis: it means that you're really nice and not hot-headed
me: oh haha thanks I guess. you're not too bad yourself. I mean if you ignore the part where you made my life miserable when we were growing up, you're actually quite nice!
sis: well thats just the things that you come across when you're growing up....... wait what do you mean QUITE NICE?!
**pause**
me: uhh.. well what do you want me to say then? you're very nice?
sis: yes.
me: ok fine, you're very nice! happy now?
sis: you better mean it!
me: -.-


AHAHAHHA my sis really cracks me up sometimes. anyways I found out that O lvl papers are about 3 months from now. the clock is ticking really really fast and honestly, it scares the crap out of me. I just have to put myself together and study like mad! study like ive never studied before. only problem is my maths. its hard for me to get myself motivated cause the only close friend I have in class is johnson and we both suck in maths. its kinda pathetic cause I dont have much friends in my own class ahaha. how ironic is that? nvm atleast theres kamal, ziq and jas who can help me out. eh I like kamal's class better :D. ok seriously speaking, time is running out and I cant afford to slack around anymore. even though its hard to study alone, I guess i'll have to do it. I just dont want to feel fucking miserable like I did when I got 187 for PSLE and the express minimum was 188. I never ever want to feel like that again! UGH >:(

After O's are done, I can do lots of things and lots of happy things are gonna happen to me! :D OMG I have so much things that I wanna do, I just cant wait for the O's to be over! well okay last thing for the night, you know what? I just found out that theres Brazil vs Singapore on the 28th of july at the national stadium.. BUT im feeling really disappointed cause I dont have the money now :(.. WHYYYYYYY?! UGH.. damn irritating! oh yeah, theres eng prelim oral tmr. GREAT. -.- its 1059pm so im gonna go to bed now feeling damn sad cause I dont think I can go for this match. -sigh
gnite guys.

No comments: