Sunday, July 27, 2008

shake it off

im so tired right now so this is gonna be a short post. I just wanna say that I bought the ticket for the singapore vs brazil match just now :D. my mom decided to pay for me cause she knows how enthusiastic I am when it comes to soccer ahahah :D. I cant wait!! its 230am now and nothing's good on tv right except for this movie called 'accepted' in HBO. ive been watching it like for the past hour and its damn funny! apparently I got sidetracked cause I wanted to write this entry an hour ago. ahya im too tired to continue watching cause halim came over just now and I didnt get the chance to have a quick nap. im gonna update this later on.

edit: well I literally spent the whole day sleeping and lazing around cause I had nothing better to do. its just one of those days where you just feel lazy to do anything. I have to say this though, OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM GOING TO WATCH BRAZIL PLAY AHHAHA! :D unfortunately kaka isnt going to be there though cause hes recovering from a knee surgery. aww I wanna see kaká play :(. nvm atleast got ronaldinho. im telling you, its gonna be so exciting! the atmosphere, players, 50 thousand people screaming their hearts out when someone scores a goal, people shouting 'referee kayu!'. the match starts at 8 but im leaving my house at around 5 cause I want to get the best seats. hopefully I do get the good seats so I can take clear pictures :D

anyways I showed this to mizi and he agreed with me that this boy is bloody talented! its a cover from Bullet for my Valentine's song 'waking the demon' (yeah I know its my favourite song when im pissed off ahah). just watch how this kid plays the guitar. you people have got to see this video. you seriously cant miss it cause its frickin amazing. I literally had my mouth wide open when he played the solo at around 2:50 in the song, the part where matt tuck shouts 'Shred!'. omg he did the solo flawlessly! you cant miss this ppls.



thats why I LOVE BFMV. Matt Tuck's voice, the solo's, the catchy lyrics. I hate it when people just listen to only like a few of their songs and they go around telling everyone that they're a big fan of BFMV.worst still, they only listen to the main songs like tears dont fall, all these things and hand of blood. they dont even know the rest! ugh, bloody irritaing. I have all their songs but i've never call myself a hardcore fan -.-

Mabel took this picture of me and kamal last tuesday if im not wrong. I think it was like after PE lesson? anyways they asked me to do the 'gangster' face while kamal does his sissy girl look ahaha. I cant do the face lah.. omg im so ugly in that pic lah ahyo :/. nvm its okay, im not planning to be a gangster anytime soon so why should I care about making that 'you dont mess with me' face ahaha :D. trust me, im a good boy ok! wahahhaa :D



I think im going to bed real soon cause im feeling a little sleepy right now. oh my goodness, herrizal is such a pig! I only know how to sleep and laze around for the whole day -.- actually right, thats not the first time that im calling myself a pig ahaha :P. some people have also called me pig before cause I sleep like a pig :(. f ok well im gonna end it here cause I dont have anything else to say. thankfully school starts at 9 tmr and it ends at around 215 so its gonna be a short day and not to forget, BRAZIL VS SINGAPORE TMR! :D
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: