Wednesday, July 9, 2008

waaaaaaaaah homework

helloo ppls :D! sorry if I havent been updating lately cause ive been spending my time doing homework and guitaring for hours these days. (yeah I know im addicted to it :x ) I need to stop playing the guitar like mad -.- Its like if I wanna learn a particular song really bad, I'll literally spend hours trying to perfect the song. Like yesterday for example, I played SOS again and again from 8pm to almost 12 midnight -.-



heres a cover I made on the song SOS by the Jonas Brothers last night. I made a few mistakes during the verses but I guess thats alright cause it was late at night and I was getting tired. I didnt play it on distortion either cause I didnt want to wake anyone up. by the way I did sing! but sadly I only sang the bridge or at the part where I didnt play the guitar ahaha :D. ok so as promised, im gonna update now. lets see where do I start.. oh yes sunday! I went to the gym at zhenghua cc with mizi cause he was bugging me about it for quite some time. The gym is quite small compared to the one at CCK stadium. apparently its mizi's great idea to make our arms tired as hell BEFORE playing the guitar ahaha :P



after that, we dropped by his house to rest for awhile and then we went to my house to play the guitar. we played a few songs and I fell asleep halfway through cause I was exhausted from the work out session earlier on. Everything was peaceful when I was sleeping... until that moron(yes :D) jumped on the bed and woke me up ): eh hello, I was damn tired okay?! UGH. worst still, he did it twice and even took videos of it! its at his blog if you wanna see it. note to self: never ever EVER sleep when mizi comes to my house.

I had my MT oral yesterday and in my opinion, I think that it was alright. I wouldnt say that its easy cause its not. They asked me 'education is very important for a student, do you agree?' I agreed cause education ensures a better life in the future. I mean come on lets face it without education, we cant survive in the future cause theres no job opportunities to get a big sum of money. as we all know, like it or not money does make the world go round. so its like kind of like a chain reaction. eh too detailed, well overall I thought it was alright cause I didnt just keep quiet and smile like last year ahaha :P

School is boring as usual but I got used to it already. Physics lesson was soooo boring and it was hell cause I was trying so hard not to fall asleep. Im telling you, people tend to talk crap when they're tired as hell.. really! Apparently johnson slept at 4am and this happened during physics lesson.

me: eh.. im falling asleep ah. cannot tahan already
johnson: oh the racing car right? (in a zombie-ish voice)
me: ... wth what racing car?! **bangs head on table**


hahha.. speaking of which, his bday is tmr. im gonna go wish him happy bday tmr. actually I just wished him happy bday a few secs ago HAHA :D. blah, im starting to get really tired now. its probably because I didnt sleep much last night cause I was playing my guitar. I really need someone to sing when I play songs on my guitar cause otherwise its not that fun :/ singing alone is alright but two people singing is much more fun what! :D anyways I have to start studying already cause theres not much time. 3 months for me to buck up on my maths. its definately not impossible cause im just weak in algebra and anything that related to do with drawing. once O's are done, its gonna be great cause I have so much time to do anything. I wanna finish my O's and get good results so that I can go to NP. hmm.. we'll see. oh well im gonna end it here cause im really tired now and I kept my promise that i'll make this entry a long one didnt I? :D im gonna collapse on my bed right now whooo!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: