Wednesday, July 2, 2008

bad day

ok well I just woke up and im feeling pretty tired. My mom was supposed to wake me up at 10 plus just now cause I was taking a short nap but I guess she forgot. I dont know how it happened but I woke up with a bad headache.

today isnt really a great day cause most of the time in class im just stoning. Johnson is just singing chinese songs all day long so theres not really anybody left to talk to in class. I think im still pissed about my soccer ball getting confiscated by mr lim cause the guys were kicking it so damn hard when I frickin told them repeatedly not to kick it too hard. worst thing is that when the ball is gone, nobody cared about getting it back. wth who would actually do that?! fucking hell im still pissed off because of that. I wouldnt mind at all if they actually said sorry about it or something but nooooo.. ugh I just dont wanna think about it ah. damn irritating. I think kamal knew that I was pissed off so he didnt joke around with me for the whole day ahaha.. what's weird is that after that happened, I was like very hostile towards everyone :/ its like the littlest things can piss me off!

maybe this is just not my day -sigh I need to find something that'll cheer me up.. or else im gonna start whining again. tmr mizi's gonna drop by my house to jam. hopefully that will cheer me up. im gonna end it here cause I have tons of school work and with MT orals just around the corner, im not exactly in-the-mood right now. blah.

No comments: