Tuesday, July 29, 2008

samba vs sambal

I will never forget this match :D. lets start off with the best part lah. so we were waiting for brazil's bus to go off and when it started moving, I saw Lucas Leiva from liverpool inside the bus. I was very close to the bus so I waved frantically to get his attention. He was looking at the people all the way to the back then he looked at me since I was the closest to the bus and guess what? he waved back! WAHHAHA :D.. Diego was sitting right behind him and almost the same thing happened! He was waving at the people behind me. since I was the closest to the bus, he saw me trying to get his attention. only this time I gave him a thumbs up. I was so frickin shocked when he turned to me and showed me a thumbs up in return AHAHA :D. DIEGO just accept the offer and come to chelsea already! speaking of which, chelsea is in malaysia right now! I read all about it in the newpaper just now. apparently chelsea players love to eat satay? mmm satay :D.

OMG I was SO happy at that time because initially I was bloody pissed at my phone as the batt died when we were all waiting for Brazil's bus to go off. I couldnt take any pics when the bus moved because of that. UGH.. damn irritating >:(. ahya if only kaká turned up yesterday. well I didnt go to school today cause I got home late and I was very tired. plus im still shell-shocked cause diego gave me a thumbs up AHAHA :D :D :D

edit: here are some of the pics that I took when I was at the national stadium. I'll just upload the ones that are clear. anyways the stadium wasnt that packed at the time cause I reached there quite early. luckily I didnt have to sit at the back because soon after the whole stadium was packed as hell!









HIIIII BUS! I'll never forget you oh great bus :D

I got damn close to the bus when my phone battery died lah wth. I just squeezed through everyone and got damn close to the bus. I didnt even get to take a close up pic of the brazillian players when they were in the bus :(. damn unlucky lah ahya -.- phone why did you have to die when the bus started moving?! WHYYYYY??? -sigh :( nvm atleast get thumbs up by diego in return :D.

I talked to my sis on the phone yesterday and she said that shes willing to enroll me in like a soccer school thingy once im there at houston to basically kill time. It would be great but.. honestly im a little nervous -.-
I would go on to talk more about soccer but I know that you guys wouldnt like it that much so im gonna stop talking about soccer. (yeah I know, no need to tell me ahaha :P). apart from that, she also wants me to get fatter once im there. fatter as in more mass not the other fat lah hahha :P. omg that would be great cause ive been wanting to gain weight for quite some time now. I think its possible for me to gain weight when im there cause all the food that I love to eat is over there. I dont really like rice.. its so ugh. anything that has to do with western food, you can count me in :D! I never ever get tired of eating western food! I JUST LOVE PASTA! :D

actually I think right, I would look so much better if I put on weight. right? hmm.. okay then the primary objective when im at houston is to gain weight. losing weight is like never a problem for me, just dont eat lah! gaining weight is a different story though :(. nvm, im gonna make sure I look damn hot when I come back from Houston :D :D :D. just wait! cheywahh this guy really ambitious sia
AHHAHAHA :D! I just wanna gain weight lah. I MUST gain weight! ok well last thing for the night, so I was outside the teachers room and I asked mrs chua to put my coursework file on miss watie's table since she went home already. she was going out of the teacher's room with some other teachers and this happened ahaha :D

me: cher, can help me put this file at miss watie's table?
mrs chua: see ah this boy ah at times he can be VERY talkative during my lesson! Everytime I want to scold him ah, he will give me that smile of his that will make me not want to scold him you know!
ahyoo..
**other teachers giggling**
me: wth? ok ahaha can help me put this file on her table?
mrs chua: show me that smile of yours first.
me: -.-


AHAHA I seriously dont remember me smiling when im in trouble okay?! >:( ok lah fineee maybe AT TIMES me, isaac and kamal are a little bit noisy during her bio lesson. nonetheless shes still a great teacher if you people get to know her well lah. she really likes me and isaac as if we're her grand children ah? ahaha :D sometimes I also notice that she give me and isaac lots of chances. pfft bias wahhaha :D. shes a great teacher lah, you guys just need to know her better. really. oh well I have nothing more to say so im gonna end it here. its 1130pm right now and im gonna to go bed cause im tired.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: