Wednesday, July 16, 2008

worn out as hell

I didnt go to school today cause im sick :(. damn stomach ache and fever! so I pretty much spent the whole day just relaxing at home and stuff. I feel so worn out because of the stomach ache.. ugh. anyways I just got back from buying maths assessment from popular and some medication from the pharmacy. yea, I figured out that since nobody's gonna help me with maths I just have to help myself then! ehh, im gonna go to bed now cause my internet is acting up, im not feeling well at all and I dont really have the energy to blog. im gonna update tmr. sorry people, im just sickkk :(

edit: ok so as promised im gonna update now. I just finished redo-ing my coursework B just now for the 3rd time -.- initially I was done with it and miss watie gave me good marks for my coursework B. but apparently the pictures got deleted and I had to redo it again. I wouldnt mind if its my fault but its not! grr.. >:( I did it for the second time during F&N period just now and it was TERRIBLE. the cake looked like a volcano with everything flowing out of it -.- omg I was so frustrated! ehh I shouldnt feel frustrated about it cause its over and I cant do anything about it now.

I went down just now to buy flour and its weird cause like every cashier that I met spoke to me in chinese. seriously! they'll speak to me in chinese and ill just stand there and agree to everything that they're saying even though I have no clue hahhah. I was thinking of this in my mind, 'ahh great.. another one. nvm just keep smiling and nodding, THEY'LL NEVER KNOW!!! wahahhaha :D :D :D' Actually I think my mom can teach me some chinese words I could use. I need to learn them cause it totally ruins the mood of the person who speaks to me in chinese when I tell them that I dont speak chinese. they feel very pai sei lah! :P

anyways Ive been wanting to put this song in my entry for quite sometime but I just didnt know where to fit it in cause I wasnt feeling sad. its a song from dean geyer. the song is quite sad if you read the lyrics. but eh im not feeling sad right now so dont worry :P. the song is nice though! I wanna learn how to play it on my guitar. the song is called 'if you dont mean it'.



apparently most of the songs that is considered good has a sad meaning behind it :(. eh hello it just ruins the mood lah! ok nvm I just found another song from dean geyer thats called 'she takes me'. the song is not exactly sad. still, this song is better. alamak I dont wanna listen to sad songs right now lah :( I just remembered mizi telling me this during the bbq, 'I was with this girl for 3 months but then she left me for another guy. then the guy left for another girl. wth can turn into a movie sia..' aww cheer up mizi! Ive known you since primary school and believe me, you're a nice guy :D! (apart from jumping on my bed when I was sleeping AHAHA). im sure theres someone out there for you if you just persevere! cheer up mizi! :D

my bloody irritating computer crashed when I was about to post this and blogger didnt save so I had to type it all out AGAIN :(.
now im frustrated UGH. I said that i'll update so I couldnt just go to sleep after my computer crashed so I typed it all again :D. well since ive typed this all, im gonna go to sleep. actually, I think that what I need right now is just a nice, long hug hahha :D NO, not from just anyone. oh well, im gonna go to sleep now
gnite guys! :D

No comments: