Sunday, July 6, 2008

im hungry

Im not sure if mizi's dropping by my house tmr or not cause apparently hes really sick today. hopefully he comes here so we can learn some songs together. today's a really boring day and I got nothing much to say cause well.. im just rotting around at home like an idiot -.- anyways here's a vid of me playing misery business's riff and solo. I didnt do the whole song cause im lazy right now. Initially I didnt want to upload it cause I just wanted to see my fingering on the guitar but I guess there's no harm showing it to you ppls :D I took this vid like what? 10 mins ago? hopefully you guys like it cause I still think it needs little more improvement though :/



Mizi has some songs that he wants me to sing like silverstein - smile in your sleep and Ashley Parker Angel - let u go.. ehh we'll see. I need to buy a new guitar strap lah cause the one im using is so frickin ugly. you can see how ugly it is in the vid. eww I need to buy it ASAP! im gonna end it here cause im hungry and tired. bone steak is waiting for me in the kitchen muahhaha!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: