Monday, July 14, 2008

phew. thank goodness

I have to sleep early cause there listening compre for MT tmr so this is gonna be a short post.. I think :P ok so I asked Intan why she called me 'babe' on my tagboard and apparently she just made a mistake so its nothing big really. thank goodness it wasnt! I was surprised as hell when she said that out of the blue.. I was literally like 'eh.. since when? wth?' when I read that, seriously! if that happened to you, im sure you'd be just as surprised as I am and going like 'eh nooo. where got? dont anyhow ah!'.. to tell you the truth, I was actually like that when I read it for the first time ahaha :P. but I mean come on, I like somebody else :D. I like.... yeahh AHAHA. cute girl :D. mizi and ziq definately know who im talking about so yeah ahaha :D

I have to sleep soon cause my MT listening comprehension is tmr and I cant afford to sleep late. I think slept around like 2 plus last night cause I was doing the DPA form. business studies, international business and business IT. if I dont get it, I might settle for like an easy course in NP. nevermind the course, die-die I want NP! (im starting to sound really desperate arent I? :P)
All the best for the students who are taking the listening compre tmr! im gonna go pack my bag now and then im off to bed!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: