Wednesday, July 23, 2008

you leave me speechless

hello ppls! :D omg im in such a good mood right now. OMG ahhhhhhhhh!! so pretty lah you know anot?! :D :D :D hehehhehe oh yah, you guys probably have no clue what im talking about.. well you arent supposed to know anyways. im NOT gonna tell you ppls either so too bad! :D ahya our school's racial harmony day is frickin pathetic compared to other school's lah. no fair :( nobody ever wants to wear traditional costumes I guess. nevermind, got PROM at the end of the year! still got plenty of time to look the best for prom so I can take lots of pics ahaha :D

im melting inside.. AHAHA :D **spasm** im still in goo-goo-gah-gah mode lah wahahhaha. its kinda weird cause I have been giggling and smiling ever since I got home 2 hours ago and I dont think im gonna fall back to planet earth soon :P... pretty little thing ahaha :D I think right maybe I should update my friendster soon cause I havent been putting pictures for a loooong time. hmm we'll see. ok im gonna go get some things done and then im off to bed. even though this seems like a pointless entry, it means alot to me so yeah :D. im telling you........ very pretty lah! wahhaha :D :D :D
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: