Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to School......


ahaha well I cant believe im not sleeping now but well I guess I cant sleep ahaha.. MELISSA REYES IS CUTE awww!!!! :DD watched Pussycat Dolls: The search for the next Doll Finale and i guess i was shocked?? Cant believe Asia won when Melissa was WAYYY better than her in vocal talent and looks :/. wth? Her voice is just like Pussycat Doll's main singer Nicole so maybe thats why she didnt get picked. Esp like on 1:05 and 1:15 on the clip.. She sounds totally like Nicole or even better :P.Well i think i know she didnt get picked.. lets see they want another background singer. If Melissa went inside that would mean like Nicole would have competition because right now the only person whos doing the singing in Pussycat Dolls is Nicole.The others are just the extra-extra background singers.She even looks like Nicole in some occasions :D.Bah well its good for her anyways,shes too talented to be a background singer. Shes a great dancer too and i wont be surprised if shes gets into the music industry soon. oh not forgetting that shes cute and hot when shes not wearing make up :P. thats it im going to california ASAP!! ahaha.. she doesnt look hot in this vid though :P.




well the first day of school,lots of stuff happened. New teacher who looks exactly like Hitler with the hair and the moustache and Jonathan had the guts to say 'Good Morning Mr Hitler' LOL. how good is it to start of the day with, 'eh mrs chua,your our form teacher ah?No no,I dont want you to be our form Teacher!' HAHA im so mean but I hate her.ok ok must remember resolution..stop being mean. ahaha then she was all like 'remember to pay your school fees this year ah.. later very troublesome to get results... later like Herrizal get SO worked up at the last minute' ahahaha dont remind me :x. then lets see yeah pretty much be being ALONE the whole time in class cause everyone is preoccupied with their own friends like Maria & Nafisah etc so i have to be alone. omg. IM GONNA DIE IF IT STAYS LIKE THIS!! I cannot study alone okay..I atleast need someone to be beside me to entertain me when im bored and do silly stuff with me at times.Only person who does that just now was Johnson and that one also see his mood if he wanna sit with his friends :(. or not im all alone...... and im not being emo ah! Isaac,Jonathan and the guys all at the other class and im alone here wth.. bah lets hope next week the class allocation will be changed cuz I CANT STUDY WHEN IM ALONE!! i need someone to be beside me :(.anyways whos chairperson of Discipline?? WHO?! ahaha can you believe it,its me :|.. ahah i guess kamal is right,the class will go upside down if im Discipline Chairperson :D. muahaha.. oh and the sec 1 juniors are cute lil buggers all so small :). cant wait to see the ones who choose soccer for CCA ahaha they so cute :D.

im gonna go back to talking about Melissa Reyes cuz shes adorable :D.ahaha so pretty!! **runs around the room** Shes part Filipino so thats good :D.eh to think of it Nicole is also part Filipino so its almost like a Nicole Clone or something if Melissa goes in.Filipinos have a great history of having talent.Its true!! Still Melissa is cuteeeeeee & I loooove her aahah im being fuckin weird tonight.But i still think she should win.. Vocal Talent + looks + Dance moves = Full Package. plus shes hot :P



OMGGGG ahhh.. *drops dead*.see i told you she was hot ahaha.She got the moves and shes a cutie ahaha..thats it,im gonna remind myself everyday to marry a girl who can sing OR dance or BOTH if possible because I looove girls who can sing or dance or both ahaha..I NEED to go to california ASAP!! i wanna meet Melissa Reyes ahahahaha. yeah right dream on Herrizal.. sigh :(. go fly kite man ahaha.Nvm atleast if can get a girl who can sing or dance is good enough :DD..ahaha intially I was pissed about being alone cuz I got no more close friends in class but this made my day happy :DD. aahha remember Herrizal,marry a girl who can sing or dance.. and hopefully shes pretty & hot.oh and make sure shes not malay too :P. omgomgomgomg I cant wait to see who I get married to ahahaha!! anyways John and Sis bought tickets to s'pore and they'll be here this end of this month!!! YAY!! and sis promised me that after O's,i can stay with her for atleast a few months if i want to :DDD. havent made up my mind yet but depends on my friends lah if they want me to stay or not :P.. ahhh i think im gonna sleep now its getting late. Nite guys ill update tmr okay now i guess you can say im high ahaha.. AHH!! **screams** :)

nite guys :)

edit: Carmen,fine lol changed the entry title to something less confusing ahahah

No comments: