Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'll wait here forever just to,to see you smile cause its true: I am nothing,without you.



helooo :). haha sorry guys if I havent been updating but i got tons of schoolwork and since im a good boy now,i have to do each and every one of them ahaha.. I didnt go to sch on Mon and Tues cause I wasnt feeling well.. and to the ppls in school who believed me when I said i got flu,its a lie :P. It was something else,like someone ring a gong in my head. its from the car accident that i had like 2 weeks ago i guess..still have random migranes cause of the impact of the taxi hitting us sent the right side of my head to the side and then blackout lol.. no use trying to hide that cause apparently alot of ppl in school are reading my blog? :/. haha unexpected! :). thought about...some things when i was at home and learned some new songs :). Nickelback - Animals. the tabs are simple yet it sounds good ahah.. been chanting 'NO!! we're never gonna quit! aint nothing wrong with it,just acting like we're ANIMALS!!' and 'so come on baby get in! get in just get in! look at the trouble we're in!' ahaha.. its a FUNNY song if u hear the lyrics lol. its about the singer getting screwed up REAL bad at the WORST possible situation ahaha.. listen and you'll find it funny :P.


ok so on weds I spent the whole day singing and talking with Isaac in school ahaha.. great guy he is. talked about lots of stuff and he was like 'its always 'I love you/him/her' BUT. There is always a BUT there. Why must there always be a BUT? 'I love you', FULLSTOP. no more buts. what the hell,why always got BUT?!' ahaha.. he meant that about some girl he waited for 3 years and thought u know,sky high then skali like that.. but I guess he doesnt care about that so much right now cause he already has a girl in sch so yeah hes not single......... and HAHAHA i remember,me and Isaac came up with something new for PMS.

P.M.S = Pissy Mood Syndrome
P.M.S = Periods Must Suck
P.M.S = Pissed at Men Syndrome
P.M.S = Pass Me the Shotgun

We have came to the agreement that Pass Me the Shotgun is a much better term for PMS ahahaha..anyways Mr Sukardi asking me to play striker for the match against Kranji on Monday... should I or should I not?:/ not really sure. bah,just now was Ngee Ann Poly open house and all I can say is that, OMG ITS SO HUGE?! you literally have to take like a chartered bus to get from 1 point of the school to the other. and Johnson told me its like 6 or 7 times bigger than West Spring. WHOA. i was really really impressed :). nothing else exciting to talk about but I'll try to update as regularly okay? :). lots of work plus by the time sch ends at 215,im already tired and i'll collapse on my bed till like what? 11pm?ahaha.. seriously the friendster horoscope is really REALLY reliable. it like seriously reflects on my day and at times,on the situation. which is good i guess?

ahah ok lah last thing for the night, you guys saw deal or no deal the hunks edition? so mom,me and sasha were watching it here and they were like 'Wahh number 14 so handsome..' so i made a deal with them, 'you give me 3-5 years i'll be like that,I promise you! you wanna see?!' ahahahaha.. eh im serious okay! I'll be like that one day,i'll be HOT :P. like that then if have girlfriend she'll never leave me ahahaha.. which is good :P. ok lah i still havent done my work :/. Remember guys 26th got BBQ and for the malay students got Outing somewhere in Feb,Teacher treat us muahaha.. and my sis is coming back to S'pore on 1st Feb WOO!! cant wait for that.. i'll try to update regularly okay? :)

G'nite ppls :D
"I'll wait here forever just to,to see you smile cause its true: I am nothing,without you."
- with me by Sum 41

No comments: