Tuesday, January 8, 2008

suffocating under words of sorrow.

well,the quotation for the damage went up to 5k. im shit stressed,thinking of maybe telling sis but then it may jeopardize her trip back here.. and I cant even think straight in class. I try my best to stay focused but its just hard for me not to think about it. and thats when the price was low, now that the price is high I dont even know what to think anymore. Money does make the world go round. apparently sg is being run by greedy ppl or something.. sigh I thought it was over but then it returned.. I was given false hope thinking that the price was low and atleast can settle that first then settle the other car. i dont really know what to say ah... except that im down right now and i really need someone to talk to me. too stressed to do anything.. maybe tmr wont come school or even if I did I wont talk to people like just now. sigh i really dont know what to do.. -_-

No comments: