Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hand of Blood

i think i should delete my previous entry.. too much details. i havent eat a single meal since yesterday and im totally fine with that.YEP. my neck hurts so much now and i havent even done my homework.. tmr we'll see how much the quotation is for the damage... hopefully everything is ok. Dad fainted twice just now cuz of his high blood pressure and sent him to doctor,gave medicine for stress and stuff. i really cant see this all happening. totally not in the mood to do anything... got homework to do and soccer selection tmr.. i cant even sleep tonight and im not even sure if I can make it for the selection.. or whether I should in that matter.I take back all the things i said about him.. maybe some stuff are just meant to not be discovered. like what i discovered. whats done is done and now we have to find a solution for it.. nothing else we can do. im just dumbstruck now and i have no idea what to feel. to be angry or to be sad.. but i do know that theres no running away from this so we have to face it.even though its not really his fault.. i dunno ah the law is weird.

2008 hasnt really been a great year so far and its only like what 6 days?I just hope that the quotation for the damage is low,his health is ok and most important he doesnt end up in jail....
i cant think about it really.. im just so stressed out right now.. in school already so lonely in class and now this. i just need someone to talk to.. the pressure's killing me :/. i have to sleep now i guess cause tmr is school.. atleast tmr sch starts at 9 so i can sleep a lil later.. have to sleep somehow even though its hard...
nite guys.

edit: its 1:57pm now and well apparently i didnt have the energy to wake up so might aswell dont go to school..cleaned the house and edit stuff here and there.gotta get ready for soccer selection at 330 so yeah haha.. talked to Halim last night and he kinda made me smile :D.im just trying to hide the feeling of being sad inside by smiling and be happy about things :). some stuff are just making me smile and thats good! its the thought that counts :). so i found out just now that because of the impact of the collision on my neck when the taxi hit us, I cant sing until it heals -_-.i tried singing and it frickin hurts lol, I cant yawn and I find it VERY hard to wake up from my bed like for example bend my body upright.. best thing is i cannot scream 'AHHHHH'.. the vein around my neck has some problems or something i guess.. so im just gonna be quite silent for i guess a few weeks ahaha.. omg me being silent in school would be like saying pigs must learn to fly now. oh wait,i AM a pig. -.-" HAHA. still waiting for the quotation for the damage..bah anyways talked to natasya,raizal,halim,carmen,johnson,razak & mizi last night so i think they made me feel better now :) THANKS!!. im just thankful to god that i came back in one piece and nothing serious happened to me.. now what would happen if i die... nobody would care or cry anyways.. HAHA EMO. ok ok you guys are probably in sch now and i have to get ready for soccer selection now so i'll update later alright :).. i feel like changing the song in my blog cause razak,carmen and halim said it didnt load for them and made of glass is getting boring so i dunno.. i'll update later alright guys.
Herrizal is fine except for his throat/neck so dont worry too much okay ppls :) and if you think im lying about me being fine,IM TOTALLY FINE!! serious. :)

No comments: