Thursday, January 24, 2008

and it pulses through, the desire to change.The desire to deconstruct all of my past failings

WOOO!!! ahaha so it has been a somewhat happy day for me cause im proud of my fellow ex-classmates for getting GOOD SCORES! :D. Although some of them expected better,nothing else can be done cause its already done. shit happens. BUT! haha im so proud of SUNING cause she got 5 DISTINCTIONS!! We were classmates once so im very very proud of her :D. Veron got 24 for L1R5 and Elizabeth for 25 for L1R5. I guess they didnt expect that kind of result but atleast they can go to poly what! :).and veron thought I was smiling at ppl's demise walau. where got?! i was shocked okay that why i cover my mouth :/. Razak,kevin and Shah got 15,19 and 16 but they were disappointed cause they thought they got A1 for maths.. aiya shit happens! besides they can get to JC or poly so I guess its atleast okay lah! :).

MIZI got 13 and AIDIL got 14 HAHAHA WOO!! SEE YOU CAN DO IT! HAHAH! IM SO PROUD OF THEM :D. Even though how playful they may get and how we just play soccer all the time, they still can do it and if they can do it, I CAN TOO! so i better start working hard ahaha.. but most importantly im just SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD of HAFIZ KARNI for getting 16 :D. like sooo impressed!! I cant believe I had to waste 1 year in NA or not I would be there graduating with them.. see lah play somemore. go lah play somemore! -_-". but not everyone I know is happy lah cause Jack got 32 :/ and hes gonna take private. aiya see lah.. but its somewhat expected but I mean im not trying to be insulting to my best friend but he also dont put effort in studies :(. sucks man cause we used to be very smart then play alot during PSLE made me get 187.. 1 more mark to NA :S. and Jack got 188. I also dunno what to say to him :/. ahya..I guess whats done is done so I better take this as a lesson and better work my ass off to study hard for O's. Everyone knows im not stupid so I better start showing them that im capable of getting better results. plus I guess hell of alot of pressure is on my shoulders cause my siblings/cousin are known to get really really good grades.. like my sis :(. so im like a black sheep if I dont get a good score. so im gonna take veron and elizabeth's advice to study hard :D. you know I just realised that im actually taller than veron and elizabeth AHHAHAA. WHOS THE SHORTY NOW?! thats what you get for teasing me when im short in pri sch :P

ok so most of my friends are going to Ngee Ann so im definately going to Ngee Ann!! haha shah,aidil,mizi,hafiz karni,ryusdi,kevin,ronnie,veron,elizabeth,hui teng,suning etc etc so im gonna meet them there in a year's time :D. You guys just wait! when I do my O's,i'll get ALL DISTINCTION I TELL YOU!!! then by that time its not gonna be poly or jc.. its gonna be HARVARD AHAHAHA. ambitious bugger :P. You just wait! i'll show you what im capable of doing! JUST WAIT AND SEE!! so to all my friends, GO NGEE ANN!! :D. meet you all there next year :D.nite! oh and I saw someone's school in the news seh hahaha.. some student from her sch get highest in sg seh ahaha. expected lah the school so good :).

No comments: