Sunday, January 13, 2008

candles burn without a flame on

heloooo ppls :). so I havent been updating lately cause ive been busy..... sleeping lol but anyways,here we go,Thursday was SP trip but I think it was a waste of time?too much ppl there..nothing exciting happening cause i felt uneasy the whole time there for no reason at all?I dunno its like a feeling of weirdness like as if I was missing a point there.. eh im weird. :S anyways the trip home was..... gay,literally.so I was going home with Jasvinny,Bernice and Kamal and we were standing in the train laughing and whatnot. so I put my hand on the pole ah,these 2 bangla guys were like also putting their hand on the pole... so as i was talking to bernice, i felt a hand literally GRABBING my palm.. wtf? so i turned and one of the guy FRICKIN SMILED at me.ohh freaky man.. I felt like punching his face but then I was wearing sch U and plus got ppl lah.. must learn to chill.. i got freaked out lol.. later i saw them holding hands at the pole and i was like ':O'. omg speechless sia.. bad things always happen to me you know.... I told you its a jinx.. JINX I TELL YOU!! the side effect of being single, guys come after you.. OMG EEE. WTF. eeyerr... EEEH. knn.ever heard of man kena raped? MAN you know MAN!! omg.. NEVAR.. ok totally off topic but seriously go check your Friendster Daily Horoscope. its nice cause most of the times it links to your daily life :). well atleast it links so much to my daily life for me :D. seriously.


oh this road still gives me the nightmares..
ok so Im gonna dedicate this entry to my irritating bro.. hes in the police now and he can come home only on fri-sun.. every week he'll do something either amusing/stupid/weird just to say that he misses me ahaha.. its weird.. before he went to NS he wasnt like being well..polite!! after he went in its like weird ah.. like last time imagine at 3am when you're sleeping, he suddenly comes in after going out and jumps on you while your sleeping and dreaming. and goes all
'OI GET UP LETS PLAY WINNING ELEVEN COME!! i wanna beat your AC milan with my Barcelona' or worse, 'eh I just modified my bike I put new pipe.. you wanna see anot? its downstairs only come ah follow me to carpark.. faster faster' **pulls me up**.. AT 3AM IN THE MORNING?! haha but without him in the house well..its a little boring ah.. nobody to talk to. well I love this new Fazrizan cause he cares for me :DDD. he went to Jakarta yst and he met up with my aunt. so he bought me oakley shades which look pretty good and my aunt bought for me an adidas watch.. hehe. was supposed to go to murni's bbq on sat but nobody messaged me wth? then i fell asleep ah.. which in turn made me WHITE AHAHAH.. so my irritating bro decided to take a pic of me when I just woke up -_-.. omg i look like crap :x.I look like how I look like few years ago ahaha.. BUT! yay my skin is getting back to its original colour before i played soccer. its true! MUAHAHA. :D.



omg i look like a pri 1 kid sia AHAHA. like seriously, go press on the pic and enlarge it cause the smaller size of the pic looks weird.. HAHAH i look like as if im pri sch kid.. im short for a guy so yeah I think I fit in that position :X.now no wonder you ppls call me little boy in school eh... argh,eh I dont like how i look when i just woke up.. like shit ah. i think. :/ yeah yeah im vain,we all know that. well the point of this pic was to show you that im getting fairer day by day ahaha :). ok try this guys, before you sleep, put on your mp3 and fall asleep.it will give you weird dreams lol..depending on the song. apparently i forgot to turn off my ipod while listening at night..so no wonder I dreamt about me robbing a bank then rollerskating away from the police LOL.. I only realised that it was still playing when i woke up lol.guess what song was playing when I realised that my mp3 was still on? i'll give you a hint ahaha.. 'i thought you said forever over and overrr, a sleepless night becomes, bitter oblivion'

haha its from anberlin, paperthin hymn.good song,goooood song :).
ever had the feeling of a song like somehow is saying things to you even though you dont notice it? like when i was sleeping, 'whos gonna call on sunday morning? whos gonna drive you home? I just want one more chance to put my hands in fragile hands.' makes sense? :/ ok maybe im just weird.. lol.. must be. yeah im just weird. meh im bored now at 10:45pm and so im gonna go get stuff ready for tmr.remember try the mp3 during sleep thing!! haha. PUT LOVE SONGS! :P.
nite guys,sweet dreams :).cant wait for thurs cause its Ngee Ann poly trip yeah? :)).

ps,about raizal's comment on my friendster & to the girls(you know who you are) in our class, 'i think you deserve a better love life' eh? how about this,shut the hell up. -_-"

No comments: