Monday, January 7, 2008

taka = japanese kaka

so im back from my soccer selection and made new friends :). this sec 2 guy named 'Taka' so apparently hes japanese and he plays quite well so I call him Japanese Kaka ahaha.. I counted how many rounds we ran and guess what? 11 rounds around the school. wtf mr sukardi wants our legs to become jelly ah? anyways next training is on wednesday so I have to balance between studies and soccer.. and just now wasnt hot at all and we're playing in the shade so its all good :D. My stamina is going up now and if i keep on like this im gonna be fit hahaha.. :)

so mom was bitching at me for taking a hell of a long time to shower. 45 MINS IS NOT LONG OK?! err.. ok fine.... but i got good reasons why i take long time to shower :P. must take care of my face and keep it away from pimples.. i dont wanna be bo-peng haha.. :X. must use UV white renewal gel,Facial Foam,oxy,porepack,that sponge thing etc etc. eh hello im not a woman okay.. if thats what you think.Must take care of my face and sacrificing my time in the bathroom for that is TOTALLY fine. its like..how to say ah.. Guys with alot of pimples on their face is very unattractive ah.. obviously but then its not just the visual appearance to it.. got psychological effect too ahah :P. (geek moment HAHAH). every,scratch that, almost every girl that ive met agrees with me when they look for a guy always see the looks of the guy first. and if the guy has loads of pimples on his face,its more than just unattractive. its like 'if you dont bother taking care of your face,probably also you dont bother spending time with me when we're together' kind of thing. you know.. im just saying!! not trying to insult anyone but alot of girls that i've met always say that. so dont blame me ah when you get angry! blame them :P. unless of course got infection,that one i dunno ah ahaha.. OH OH i remember!! something funny happened on Friday during the CCA selection day at the school hall infront of everyone ahaha.

teacher: Join the West Spring Military Band!! I promise you that you will never EVER regret.
me & kamal(with the idiotic voice and the face):really ah?! you sure anooooooooot?? ahaha.
teacher: ..... -_-"


i dont have anything against band but like our school one sucks.somemore the students who go inside our sch's one get tortured or smth lol.. all like sad souls.Get silver then wanna talk big,eh hello! get gold or gold with honours then can lah!! theres lots of other schools out there that are better than our sch's military band.. ok maybe im just being naive,yeah im being naive ok la our sch band is atleast ok since they get silver for 2 years :P. so they have my support ahaha,cheywah.. really really.I guess good things do happen if you work hard :). so all the best to them for any competition that they have this year.blah im running out of ideas to say here so im gonna end it here. i need to take more pics to post on my blog ahh.. getting boring lah blogging without pics.. can you believe it?! we're gonna go home at 2:10 pm everyday EVEN on MONDAY!! thats like 9-210pm.... 5hr 10 mins. HAHA AWESOME!! woo!! :). ok lah nite guys :).

No comments: