Monday, January 21, 2008

he fails,up against the raging tides.

AAHAHA i wanna start off with something funny cause this is a happy post :D..anyways spring cleaning of my room just now and my mom wanted to throw away my pri 5 class photo then this happened lol,
mom: eh this pic so old,throw ah? haha you look so different..
me: NOOOOOOOOO!! YOU THROW I MURDER YOU! SERIOUS!
mom: excuse me no need to shout ah..can tell me nicely what. hmph.. **walks away from room**


ahahah theres a good reason why im still keeping the picture :).soo anyways its 1:19AM now and im halfway done with my compo.Couldnt update the other night cause well..JACK as usual, will somehow find a way to make me do stuff I dont want to lol.. Like for example go home EXTREMELY late,drink,play pool/lan at the worst timing etc.like for example when im supposed to be back by 1230 and its already 1155,this happened once lol..

me: eh doode i have to go home now lah.. late already. later my mom scold me sia..somemore wait for nightrider.. serious I HAVE to go lah..damn late already you know :/
Jack: then scared!! alah what difference does it make,you're late now might aswell be back late-R.
**3am**
me: is this considered late-R to you?
Jack: alah chill ah, just say no nightrider. CONFIRM can wan! most to most you kena scold it will last a few days only,then after that they forget.
me: WOW!! GREAT excuse man! That actually MIGHT work!! except that its a weekend. there IS is a nightrider on weekends. -_-"


Hes like... bad influence HAHAH im just kidding, :P Nevertheless, hes still a great guy who helps me ALOT and we've been best friends since like what 10 years ago hahaha...I reached home at 130am that night and I was tired so cant update change song here and there etc so ima do it now! Im being a total bum by just side tracking when im doing my work lol.. talked to natasya on msn just now cause I think shes the only few person in 5b who's still talking to me apart from johnson. why? cause apparently most of the girls in 5b hates me -_-".but I couldnt give a fuck,whatever lah if you wanna hate me for the stupidest of all reasons,be my guest.I'll stick to my words,I mean it.I should've been in 5A..everyone there is like family to me!! so anyways we were helping each other our with our own life problems and I found out that she and her bf got conflict with raizal about some stuff.. ahya sec 5 also got conflict..childish man. so I help her with her problem she help me with mine :).. ahah sometimes you need to see problems in a girls perspective cause how guy thinks is diff from how a girl thinks. serious haha, thanks ALOT for helping me out 'don' :D,really appreciate it.. and STOP calling me busybody just cause I look at your bf's profile lah aiyo, why in the hell would he be suddenly concerned just cause I look at his profile ahaha. ahahahaha just to clear things up,just tell him im not a 'threat' la okay. im your friend,no more than that :D. tell him dont worry so much lah. i TOTALLY understand how he feels hahahaha. so STOP with the bloody irritating "busybody" :S. hmph. knn. eh why am i pissed :/.

so ive changed the song in my blog,this one's a very sweet song. It depends on how you ppls want to hear it I guess,it can be negative or very positive. but for me its positive so thats why I put it here ahaha,if I wanted to put negative song i'd put screamo metal songs up here a LONG time ago but i know you guys wouldnt wanna listen to a dying goat hahaha plus im not feeling sad or angry or anything that has to do with screaming my lungs out so I put songs that are LOVELY!.. this song is mostly like part sad then happy in the end kind of thing u know? like mistakes and sad-sad at first then in the end happy but in the middle is hell... OMG what gibberish am i speaking?! Collisions can be a good thing, you get the point haha.. ITS A GOOD SONG LAH.so frickin listen to it and stop bugging me to send to you ppls good songs ESP YOU CARMEN!! yay i got good sense of taste for music :D

hahahah... wth i dunno whats up with me but im in like a very weird mood lol..its like im happy then out of nowhere i'll be pissed and i'll start shouting.. oh wait guess what? Its FULL MOON outside! haha.. no wonder. Full Moon makes some people abnormal you know.. so that probably explains alot hahaha.. next thing I know im gonna howl at the moon or something and i'll turn into a werewolf...oh k not funny sorry :(. hahah to think of it.. Werewolves got lots of hair,my name's herrizal. HAIR. that makes it hairy monst..... ok wait no. nope i am NOT going to live a year with you ppls calling me that again and again.. im very unstable right now lol so better dont piss me off later in sch ah! hahaha.. ok lah time to finish my work and im sick now ugh :x. damn flu..
nite ppls :D

Even the best fall down sometimes,Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind,You finally find
you and I, collide. <3 collide...

No comments: