Sunday, January 27, 2008

everything you ever wanted to see



so the BBQ was better than expected and honestly I can say it was FUN! :D. 5B rocks your socks! ahaha.. met mr siva's 2 sons. me,johnson,maria,alastair,nafisah & hung tiong kept asking them questions about their daddy AHAHA. like we all know how we hate it when mr siva gets all pissy with us when we never do our work so we kept asking his 2 sons how they were treated at home.

'does your daddy ask you to stand up when you do something wrong?'
"does your dad tell you, 'anan! take your things and sit on the floor' when you do something wrong?"
"does your dad ask you to write a two page essay about how hitler rise into power when you do something wrong?!"

AHAHAH.. so then right, one of his sons i forgot the name wanted to ride the bicycle but mr siva wouldnt allow it. then the son was like a lil bit angry so i just HAD to say this ahhaa..

siva's son: daddy i wanna play the bike.. :( (yes, with the face)
mr siva: no no.. you're too short. plus its dark already.. too dangerous. next week then can alright? i promise
siva's son: hmph..but i wanna ride the biiiiiiiiiike.. :(
me: aiya nvm lah,dont make your dad angry.. i tell you ah,later u get detention then you know!
**everyone laughs**
mr siva: YAH! you dunno whats hell yet!
siva's son: :(




HAHAH mr siva is sooo evil... but hes still the best humanities teacher lah. because of him I get a2 for humans :D.the sunset was awesome,then at night we all sat by the rocks. me,johnson,yong hock,jerrold,hung tiong,Jing Jie,Maria,nafisah,zulaiha etc and told stories while watching the stars.. ahha so nice and romantic man..me and johnson got emo cause like the atmosphere was so.... ROMANTIC! with the stars,the rocks,the calm feeling.. then you know I kept telling myself,
'if only i was with her right now..it'd be the sweetest thing to just lie down and look at the stars.'
and its NOT who you ppl think it is ah!ITS NOT!! >:( Dont jump to conclusions when you have no idea whats going on ah!

so basically me and johnson are the same haha.. lovesick. sigh. HAHA can u believe it? alot of ppls actually think i like natasya in our class ahahaha.. please la ok everyone says that when i get close with a girl.. lol shes a great friend and all but i DONT like her okay?!! Get it right!I like someone else who im sure you guys dont know.. :) sad u know.. everytime i get close with a girl everyone assumes i like the person. and the only time that was true was when it was..uh pri 5. and i still love the person alot btw :D.. eh ok point is, i dont like the natasya in our class ok so get it right.

so ive been thinking alot lately. ever felt that you think wrongly of a person or you look down on the person cause you think you know him well. then lets say you do something stupid cause you thought hes the bad type. then you realised that hes much MUCH more than what he seems to be. in a good way.then you decide to be friends with the person again even though you and the person knows that ONCE, you look down on the person so bad.then you start to ask yourself, "why the hell did I ever did that to him?" that ring a bell to some of you ppls in school? haha.. yeah, i hate it when people think im the wrong type. people make assumptions that are not true about me and they hate me for it, but when they found out the real me, they become my good friends AHAHA. like Halim for example :P. which reminds me! i havent been pissing him off just for the sake of laughing.. hmm. ok i'll do it soon AHAHA. ;).. muahaha. valentine's day is coming.. but it sucks. im always alone no matter how hard i try.tell me about it.. sigh, fuckin sucks. while everyone's being all lovely and shit im all alone ahaha.. pathetic right. nvm. O lvls. after's O's then can think about this. :).i hope it gets better when i go to ngee ann haha.. i hope :/

soo emo is back to me and i changed the song in my blog. basically its how im living my life right now. crushed,sad. LOL EMO :X. just take the 'him','his','he','me and 'I' from the lyrics but not the 'them' though and refer them to me, you'll get how i feel. haha shit im getting more and more confusing lately :/ k lah im gonna go play soccer at segar now with gabin and the guys. i'll post more of the photos and stories from the BBQ later :D.for now im gonna keep chanting "everything you ever wanted to see,see it in his eyes,ONE MORE TIME. ONE MORE TIME!!"
I love that line ahaha :D..till then, enjoy the song and nite ppls :D.

No comments: