Saturday, January 5, 2008

my life overturned,unfair the despair.

OK on the way to meet Carmen so my dad gave me a lift since he also wanna go out. GUESS WHAT?! My dad's superb driving skills got him into an accident. OH WOW. FUCK YOU. im not pissed because I kinda let Carmen down by this last min issue,cant blame it,unexpected. im pissed because YOU ALMOST GOT INTO JAIL YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?! EVER DID?! Im so fucking pissed right now i could just punch my dad on the face and be happy about it. holy shit wtf. im just so disappointed and at the same time FUCKING pissed at him. consider yourself so fucking lucky you didnt end up there. i really dont know what to say ah,im just SO disappointed. what the fuck am i supposed to do lets say IF you end up there? fuck do you ever think of the consequences of the things that you do? Why the fuck do I sound like the father now when YOU FUCKING KNOW THIS BETTER THAN ME?! holy shit. -_-.

im sorry guys but i just have to vent my frustration out. oh dont worry,i never did forget the times you treated me like a piece of shit. and everytime you do that,i always forgive and forget. because Im the kind of person who doesnt like grudges.im the kind of person whos always forgiving.Im the kind of person who always forgive a person for their mistakes especially if I love the person so much. im the person whos the total OPPOSITE of you. it will take something special for me to hate a person. and you think i dont know that 'little secret' you,mom,bro and sis always hide from me? hell no. you think i dont know the real reason why you hate me? haha guess what. I DO. I do know that im an accident. you never did plan me at the first place. you NEVER DID. you decided to go hanky panky and then when you and mom realised that shes pregnant, its already too late to abort me. i think a normal kid would be hating you a long time ago,but not me. so that explains why me and my sis have a huge age difference. you always treat me like im nothing to you,you even have the guts to think that im somehow retarded because mom was already 33 when she gave birth to me. and the doctor said that there was a chance i'd be retarded or 'special' because over the age of 32 is danger zone for pregnancy. turns out im normal...or atleast i think i am you think i dont know? hah. yet i was always forgiving. you wanna know why? because I love you. even though you did all those things,youre still my dad and I still love you. but do you ever think of the things that you do? NOPE. i dont know what to say really. typing those down just made me have tears in my eyes. i really dont fucking now how stupid you can really get.

i should stop now,i hit the window so hard during the collision that I blacked out for what I think was about 30 secs and the right side of my head has the 'eeeee' sound to it,my neck keeps on twitching and i have a cut on my leg... and my dad's high blood pressure is acting up. -_-. CAN TODAY GET ANY WORSE?! ok so he almost fainted in the hallway and im fucking crying right now.... i cant see the sight of my dad falling to the floor for no reason. gave him panadol and now hes in bed.. im fucking worried about him. please god,help me. someone please brighten up my day... anyone.. i really got no time for me to be anymore pissed about anything else.. im really down right now and its hard to not think about it. someone,anyone call me or something I really need someone to talk to.. someone brighten up my day :/

No comments: