Saturday, January 19, 2008

Surrender,I give in. Another moment,is another eternity.

blah so im taking a break from doing Task Analysis for F&N.. frickin bored zzz.. its so cold here at the 22nd storey when u open the windows heh. its like sooooo windy haha.. so basically I look like eminem with my hoodies on ahahaha.. meh im totally bored with nothing to talk about.. so i was looking through my folders and I see my old songs folder and i saw.. KSE, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE! Ive been repeating 'Seek me,for comfort. Call me,for solace. I'll be waiting,for the end of my broken hearttt!!!' love that line :)..

My Curse and The End of Heartache are probably my fav's haha.. Now if some of you dunno, Black guys hate metal but the vocalist of KSE is black so yeah.. haha.. weird eh? haha KSE is awesome okay? :D. Can you believe it?! I lost my voice cause I was trying to imitate the Screamo for KSE's My curse LOL. I sound like a robot now :x.

'still i want...still I ache..but still I wait.....TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! DYING INSIDE THESE WALLLLLSSS'

eh ok Halim just called,hes with Jack and they wanna ask me go play LAN so im gonna go play MUAHAHA :P. eh im not addicted okay?! so dont need to worry :D.Im thinking of putting a new song in my blog eh,see how. ok lah i'll update when I get home soon ahah.. for now its CS SOURCE WOO!! hehehehehe.. dont worry lah i'll update when im back.. right now no ideas haha..
eh random but listen to this song,Atreyu - The Theft..this song is GOOOOOD. :) the song just sounds sad for no reason lol..i mean the lyrics are okay but it just sounds sad?? ok maybe how the guy sings it haha..whatever.. tmr is street soccer so whoever wants to go do sms or call me yeah? about 4pm at pending street soccer court there. be back later :)

No comments: