Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Kiko :)

so im just posting random pics of kiko my beloved dog at the states,and if you think ive been lying, then this will help clear things out :P. oh i miss him so so much..




I miss how he looks like a little cow when I take him for a walk during dusktime ahahaha.. you know its weird like before having him,I always hated dogs.. then until I met with him i got so in love with him :). ever heard that dogs are man's best friend? its true. its unlike any other pet i had before,dogs like somehow understand how you feel and it will always be by your side. Best thing is dogs are incredibly smart :D. Ironically my sis named him Kiko because at the time when she bought him,my sis was missing me and my family call me 'kiki' as a nickname since young :/. so its like to remind her of me :). so its like meeting me! in dog form! ahaha.. I love kiko so much :).. i miss him... :((((( sigh..

well anyways guess what? I quit soccer :/.. ive never like actually backed out from anything related to soccer for a long time.. and to quit now is like going at 150km/h and hitting a brick wall. but i realised that there are some things much more important that soccer.. after i missed school on monday, i realised that 1 measly day can make me miss out on SO MUCH things. then what will happen if i go for soccer and take my monday,weds & friday away?.. too tired, no time to study. plus im not exactly the guy whos totally motivated to study now THANKS to some ppl who left me all alone in school to go to ITE.. hmph :P. I never really felt like this about soccer before :/. I feel like a sore loser really. but I know its for the best. Lets just say after O's then can resume back to soccer cause I got all the time in the world after O's to do whatever i want :). sometimes you gotta let go of the things you love to do,for the better. even though it doesnt seem like the right thing now,it will seem like the right thing down the road... it hurts to stop doing something that you love doing,I literally grew up playing soccer.. bah why am I getting affected by this.. just suffer a few months then O's then SHEVAAA!!!!

tmr is Singapore Poly trip for 5a & 5b :). if I pass my O's im probably gonna choose Ngee Ann,Singapore Poly or Temasek ah.. depends. I dont even know what course to choose -_-.. but Ngee Ann & SP are better choices cause they're closer to my home :). nothing much happened the whole day just me and Isaac singing in F&N class ahaaha.. 'you're my heroineeeeee'..
Natasya still owes me a big gulp for sending that song(you promised ah!),talked lots of crap with raizal etc.. so I was singing the same exact song to Johnson when we were bored in class and he goes all 'wah eh I think you go sing to a girl that you like.confirm she will love you one :)'.. HAHAH cheywahh.. im not THAT good okay.. i suck :x. so im trying to post entries with pictures but nothing interesting school lah.. nvm nvm tmr is SP trip so can take plenty of photos. haha.. anyways Last thing for the night, Isaac got invitation from NJC to go there after O's cause of his Air Rifle achievements. holyhell.. free admission to NJC. NO FAIR AH!! well hes no 2 for air rifle under 16 in singapore so that explains alot ahaha.. still no fair :(. bah anyways im gonna end it here tonight,nothing much to say. tmr is S-Peeeeeeeeee.

nite guys :)

No comments: