Tuesday, January 29, 2008

its only you & me. nobody else.

Let me start off by saying WELCOME TO 5B for Bonfurt & Delvin. I think they're quite shocked? to see our class like so chaotic ahaha.. 5A is still the best though :P.ok so, on sunday i played soccer at segar.. instead of it being a fun game and all I got shoved by this 1 fat indian guy who doesnt know how to play soccer cause he just shoves people to the corner and got THIS. damn idiot.



somemore the wall on the street soccer court there is somesort like a fence and i think when he pushed me to the corner i scraped off a little piece of my shoulder on the fence. idiot. felt like punching him at that moment but then jack stopped me. :(.now it dried up,it looks like someone decided to take a knife and carved a line on my shoulder lol.. and its deep too. ugh. idiot. dunno how to play soccer dont play. bah nvm this is all included in the sport :D. so ive been trying to call halim lately but he seems to just disappear from the face of this earth for like 2 weeks now.. so I cant disturb him :P. ahah yes,i shared this with maria & raizal so im gonna share it with you guys here too. remember I didnt come on this monday cause i was sick.. so Mrs chua called and i decided to fool her AHAHAH.

mrs chua: hello, is this herrizal?
me(with very old man voice cause i just woke up): uhh. WHO?
mrs chua: im sorry are you herrizal's dad?
me: eh I think you got the wrong number.
mrs chua: oh okay sorry.
**2nd call**
mrs chua: hello herrizal is that you?
me: WHO IS THIS?!
mrs chua: this is mrs chua, his form teacher speaking.
me: i told you already right wrong numb... HAHAHA ya lah cher its me lah what you want?
mrs chua: huh? oh its you ah?! why you go say wrong number?! aiyo WHY YOU NEVER COME SCHOOL? (angry already la hahahahaha)


LOL im so mean :X.I was sick on monday lah thats why couldnt come.. anyways school just now is alright but mostly im just being VERY observant ahah. its in my nature to be observant okay?! I found out that raizal has a cyclone of hair on the sides of his face, natasya has a dimple on her right cheek which looks like someone punched her in the face,maria is growing a moustache,yong hock has few strands of white hair and raizal's face needs to be cleansed cause got oil.it makes his face shiny.HAHA see i told you im very observant.everytime I go home i'll always listen to my mp3 and look at clouds,trees,cars,how people react,the students outside the school trying to kiss at the playground,the birds heck i even look at how the gangster wannabe idiots react in the canteen and laugh at them. :D

anyways ive changed the song in my blog cause Carmen said the theft was too emo.pfft.fine ok happy happy song... i think :/.I love this song cause its so sweet...and so true.if you know what i mean :P..ok so carmen & travis, what a great suggestion! go call her! yay! except the fact that the moment i say hi im gonna get utterly and literally obliterated with "NO! GO AWAY!". confirm. Yes im being naive but its just because that I cannot put too much faith into believing that some things will turn out positive. like last year,positive thinking made me go miserable. TWICE. one was in october the other was in december. just as I picked myself up and tell myself its gonna be alright,there we go again.the moment I go all 'its gonna be alright', it will turn out to be the opposite. Why would I wanna call then in the end get fucked up?

Its like this, you know you're gonna die getting hit by a car if you cross on that road,but you CHOSE to cross it,because you wanted to be brave.You wanted to get it over with and you had that hope. you took that leap of faith. but when your leap of faith failed and you died, you ask yourself, 'why did i ever do that in the first place?' im speaking metaphorically but you get the point haha. but if you put that all aside, i do infact, want to call her. I honestly do. but what happened last year made me scared of taking that leap of faith again.Yes, im scared.now I dont know why shes angry at me or whether she is in that matter,but im just scared okay?I admit it,im scared. I dont wanna feel miserable again..... it depends on my mood lah if im gonna call,i'll do it soon. but lets just say IF i call and i get shouted/screamed at first few people im gonna come looking for is carmen and travis :P. hahha..we'll see alright? we'll see.. anyways 20th of feb theres AC Milan vs Arsenal haha.. Kaká vs Cesc Fabregas. Arsenal's gonna get rocked by Milan haha.. alright time for me to do my work.. nite ppls :D

No comments: