Thursday, January 3, 2008

Crimson & Red

so,im sooooooooo fed up of being alone in class.. and its only 2 days wth..Got Prakash as Phy teacher which means FAURONI IS NOT GONNA TEACH US AHAHAHA. good riddance. well the whole day just spend my time in class with Jerrold & Johnson.. talked about lots of crap ahaha. Johnson was all like 'eh you know ah..some girls ah on the outside very pretty,but then in the inside ah when angry like monster sia' AHAHAH i know i know,trust me :P.Me and Johnson did the daily ritual of making fun of Lin Xiang calling him communist & Mao Zedong's grandson cuz we all know hes from china AHAHA :P. He attention seeker what!! so must shut him up at times :P.Bio lesson was alright cuz got Jas,Bernice,Raudha & company,Isaac & kamal so its always fun :D.so I asked isaac whether he wants to play CoD4 with me but then he went all fatherly and goes 'eh its O lvls lah where got time for games..after that then can ah!! now must study..cannot get addicted like last time ah man'. lol true true.. omg what am I thinking im not gonna be addicted to gaming again :|. thats like gonna make me neglect my friends (and gf if i do have in the future :P).. so better not risk it.
-TODAY-
nothing much really happened the whole day..just me stoning at the window looking at the forest thinking about 1000 thoughts.. :/. thought about my last entry AHAHA Melissa Reyes :D woo~. hot stuff ahaha.. i got the song made of glass and atreyu's untitled finale stuck in my head ahaha.. kept chanting 'You put a bullet in my HEADDD, turn black thoughts to RED!! this could all end in tragedy!!' all day ahaha.. damn catchy chorus lol.. see im chanting it right now -_- Metal is not that bad actually.. try listening to untitled finale and ex's and oh's by atreyu. Im telling you,its good.especially Ex's and Oh's guitar solo,the chorus and the awesome bridge: 'WEAKNESSS SWEET WEAKNESSSSSSSSSS' ahaha see lah im fucking going high now. ahaha. ATREYU YEAH!!


Anyways I also thought about my previous post about me in the future wanting to marry a girl who can sing or dance or possibly both ahaha.. that would be great ahaha even though its frickin early to think about marriages and stuff but no harm right ahah. EH IVE ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO BEING MARRIED SINCE I WAS A SMALL BOY OK?! surprise surprise. ahah it seems so interesting lah.weird eh like normally girls will look forward to marrying and stuff but me,a guy look forward to these kind of stuff lol.. EH im no sissy ok?!! >:(. ahah. If I can get a girl who can do one of those 2 up there (sing or dance),its already good for me cause i really looove girls who can sing ahaha.. thought about lots of other things i dont wanna elaborate but mostly stuff from my previous post ah AHAHA hehehehee :) hee..I guess when you're lonely in class and stoning,theres alot to think about.I just cant study alone really..need someone to be beside me atleast in class.Its been like that since pri school and whoever sit beside me confirm will get close to me one and do silly stuff with me like sing/cheat/talk crap all day long ahah :P. yeah since pri school.......i remember....... :/ well anyways i thought of something interesting just now..


Theres millions of stars out there and they look beautiful at night.The nearest star to the earth is the Sun.Hot,fiery,burning sun. If the sun is a star,and theres other stars which are WAYY bigger than our sun like for eg the red dwarf,how many Hot/fiery 'suns' are there in the universe? hell of alot. and they dont seem like the pretty little shiny thing in the sky anymore because alot of them are infact like 10 times bigger than the sun. :|

ahaha inquisitive Herrizal is back from the dead.You know ever since I was a kid i always had a curious mentality.Always wanting to know more,always the one asking questions.Its good what!! Curiosity killed the cat yeah,but if it doesnt kill the cat, then it'll be 'what doesnt kill you makes you stronger' ahaha. see im talking nonsense right now.probably side-effect of being lonely in class ahaha..well im gonna end it here lah nothing to talk about.got lots of thoughts in my head.theres lots of things I would say it here on a normal day but I just dont feel like saying. IT WILL BORE YOU TO DEATH!! serious. its like listening to a dying goat really. and the dying goat is me,if u know what i mean HAHA :P. i probably need to play 'lonely world' by Limp Bizkit or better, 'Hello Alone' by anberlin AHAHAHA. fits the situation.ahaha ok ok i gotta do my maths homework.ahaha discipline Chairperson must atleast do homework AHAHAH..i sense the class going upside down just cause im chairperson ahahaha.. meh anyways need to go out soon cuz schoolwork is killing my time to relax.. ok lah i shall end it here,
Nite ppls :)


And how far have we come, too far to throw away the past
Will you be there waiting for me?
I have to ask what we are, if I ask today it just won't last
So I'll be here waiting for you...
Trapt - Made of Glass.

No comments: