Monday, June 30, 2008

showdown



Spain won Germany last night 1-0 from Fernando Torres's first half goal. I watched the match last night with my mom :D! Germany's defense was kinda disappointing and you could tell that the germans were getting more and more frustrated as time passed by. Spain on the other hand, were having fun attacking the opponent everytime they had the ball. Iniesta, Sergio Ramos, Cesc Fabregas and Fernando Torres were on top form. I pity lehmann though cause he had to constantly deal with shots. Poor guy must have felt like he was in a shooting range :/ Germany didnt really pose a threat to Spain for the whole match. Ballack got like a deep cut on his eyebrow so thats probably why he lost focus. Spain really deserved to win the match cause they were attacking right from the start all the way to the end. I didnt sleep much cause of the finals.. I only slept for like 2 hours? its worth it cause Spain won, not worth it cause Germany lost. I guess this is what happens when the two teams that I support go to the finals. did you guys notice the atmosphere around the stadium when torres scored? omg its like so noisy.. im telling you, one day im gonna go watch a live soccer match in europe and scream like hell when my fav team scores :D. like this goal for example, just listen to the crowd scream like mad!



anyways in school I felt like a zombie cause I was so tired. I fell asleep on my table a couple of times. its funny cause hung tiong and others told me that I looked as if I was kissing my table for a long time AHAHA. ahya I was too tired to realise it lah.. serious! >:(

im having a really bad headache now so im gonna end this real soon. I wanna play SOS - Jonas Brothers on my guitar!!! only problem is that I cant sing the verse while playing it cause its just too hard to do both at the same time for the verses.. I can only sing the chorus while playing it on my guitar :(. not fair lah wth. :/ I wanna do both at the same time but I need someone else to sing to verses. Im telling you, its even worse when im playing songs from like the veronicas or paramore cause.. well I dont know maybe im not a girl and I dont have a girl's voice?! -.-

oh well im just gonna end it here cause im getting lazy for tonight. im gonna go touch up on misery business and some other songs now cause im bored. omg my headache is back, better take medicine now.
gnite guys! :D

No comments: