Friday, June 6, 2008

answer the phone

oh boy, anyone agree with me that time is passing by very very fast.. I feel as if it has only been like a week of holidays. I dont want it to end!! :( so I went out with Jack yesterday cause he has been asking me out a couple of times but I kept giving excuses (as usual :x). we went around town and I accompanied him to buy some clothes for awhile. we got bored after awhile so he decided that we should go play lan at bkt timah for old times sake. besides it has been quite awhile since we've played lan anyways. I felt bad cause the people who were playing with us got slaughtered again and again :P.. and each time they changed the game, we would just enter and repeat the process ahaha. Actually I think they were pissed at us LOL.. from BF2 to Call of Duty 4 to CS: Source to Unreal Tournament 3. I guess we're not as rusty as we thought? but eh, we really dont want to waste a year of our lives playing games 24/7 like last time. im telling you, it really sucks! :(



we went back after that and we saw... 'tiger' the residential cat yay!! well he does look like a tiger doesnt he? He sure is loved by everyone in the block cause hes just sooo cute aww... thats jack's hand btw.

I decided to play soccer with the guys today since I dont have much things to do. I introduced johnson to mizi,aidil,isa and the other guys from our team. initially johnson was feeling nervous and 'extra' cause he didnt know anybody there except for me but my friends are all very friendly anyways. :D we all had to chip in 2 bucks each to buy a nike ball cause everyone thought that I was bringing the ball -_-. Im not sure why but I seem to play much MUCH better at cck rather than at pending. even mizi agrees with me on this! omg im telling you, it was so much fun cause everyone did a trick or two and it really felt as if we were playing FIFA Street 2 in real life ahaha. Mizi kept going out of the court cause his toes were bleeding for some reason but I probably got the worst injury for the day near the end. :( So apparently while tackling johnson, his shoe or I think my shoe hit the wound that I got from falling down last week. somehow the shoe hit it at the exact spot and blood started rushing out. infact lots of blood. its very disgusting man ahah. since mizi wants me to upload the pic, I will.. but dont blame me if you vomit ah! :P BLAME MIZI!!!




see I told you it was disgusting! nonetheless it was still a great street soccer session cause I scored plenty of goals, did many tricks and made many olé's :D. Aidil said that maybe on tuesday, there would be a match at cck sec school. I dunno if I should go or not.. hur, you probably think im crazy cause my leg is already like that then still wanna play soccer. I just dont know when to stop unless someone tells me to eh? :(

Last thing for the night, ahaha I have a tendency to sing before someone picks up the phone when I call them :P. I just had a retarded conversation with halim a few days ago HAHA.

**dials in halim's number**
me (singing): answer the phone, I know that you're hoooome. I wanna get you aloooone. and do it again, do it again. answer the phone, I know that you're hooome. I wanna get you alooone..
halim: and do it again, do it again.
me: wth?
**pause**
me: OMG have you been listening to everything that I just said?!
halim: uhh, ya! haha
me: oh god.
**halim starts laughing like hell**


I didnt realise that he had already pick up the phone AHAHA. for the record, im not gay alright, its just that the song lyrics are like that! serious! >:( its an old song from sugar ray called 'answer the phone'. its one of my favourite songs when I was small! :D tmr 12am is the first match of EURO 2008, Switzerland vs Czech Republic, should be a great match. tmr is also my bro's bday! hes gonna be 22 when the clock strikes midnight. well im gonna end it here now,
gnite guys! :D

No comments: