Thursday, June 19, 2008

GERMANYYYY!!

It's gonna be a showdown tonight! Germany vs Portugal at 245 am. Im hoping that Germany will win even though some of their players may be out for the match. Podolski and Frings if im not wrong are injured but they may be able to play. I hope Cris. Ron breaks his leg later on or something so he wont be a threat to Germany's defense :P.. AHAH I just remembered something funny :D

me: so you want Germany to win or Portugal to lose?
fairuz: eh.. isnt that the same thing?
me: ????
**pause**
me: oh ya AHAHAH


I didnt realise that both choices meant the same thing: Germany winning :P apparently I got dumber during the holidays :( ahaha.. oh well, Germany is gonna win I tell you! GERMANYYYYYYYY!! :D

Im sorry if I havent been updating lately cause these past few days I havent been in a good mood. people being bloody irritating at home kinda made me frustrated but its not bothering me now. I have no idea why but im feeling so much better now :D.. Its probably the trip to my aunts place.. hur, oh well atleast im talking sense right now cause im not frustrated. its like weird cause I literally cheered myself up cause you know, lets face it, I dont have lots of friends now :/. it doesnt matter cause there is a bright side to it. I kinda realised that they're all retards and I dont give a flying F about what they wanna say about me or someone so yeah.. im really glad that I hate them now ahaha :D

besides, I got my close friends who really understand me! omg Ive gone totally off topic :/.. ok back on topic, GERMANY WILL WIN! im gonna update later during half time and when the match ends. support Germany okay ppls?! im gonna take a short nap and wake up at 245am to watch the match.

edit: Halftime now and the score is 2-1. Germany scored 2! Schweinsteiger and Klosé.
I woke up late and it was already 10 mins into the match so I rushed to my tv. thankfully no goals were scored yet :P. anyways didnt I say that Schweinsteiger should be in the first 11 squad cause hes good? if only he was in the starting line-up for the match against croatia. oh well, few more suggestions. Metzelder needs to be taken out and Mertesacker is too slow for Cris. Ron :/ my prediction for the final score is Germany 3 - 2 Portugal..
GERMANYYYYY!!

Full time score: Germany 3 - 2 Portugal. wow my prediction really did come true! Ballack and Postiga scored from headers. did anyone see Cris.Ron's OBVIOUS dive? ahah so overly dramatic. Friedrich didnt even touch his leg and he made it so convincing that the referee gave Friedrich a yellow card. it was definately a dive because there was no contact! anyways if I wasnt supporting Germany, I would say that Ballack's goal was a foul cause he shoved Ferreira before he headed the ball but im supporting them so im just gonna ignore that ahaha :P. I think it was Meireles and Simao? they tried to shoot from far when they could give a through ball to nuno gomez. but oh well, Germany's going to the semi's! yay GERMANY! im gonna go to bed feeling very very happy now ahaha
gnite guys! :D

No comments: