Saturday, June 14, 2008

football fever

I went jamming with Jack and Halim at bukit timah's Alvron(is this the right spelling?) yesterday! we had a great time cause the 3 of us knew what to do. im so happy cause I can finally hit the high notes for last summer by lost prophets! I would say that we did pretty good yesterday but then I'll just be self praising so I'll just keep quiet about it ahha :P oh and thats jack btw.



Halim went home first so I accompanied Jack for awhile. we went to the mac nearby to eat and talk about lots of things. ahaha me and jack were talking about the totally ridiculous 'boy vs girl' wars we had when we were in pri school, some really fierce teachers and alot more ahaha. its like everytime you talk to a girl in pri sch, people will come to you and say this, 'eh! you like her right?! haha dont lie ah!". most of the time we'd all be in denial anyways ahhah :P.. its true! Jack sat beside Boon Chee if im not wrong and I sat beside uhh... yeah AHAHA :D ooh.. good times, gooood times :D

so anyways, I watched France literally get stomped by the Netherlands last night. Their passing was simply sublime and the were like attacking every few minutes! Its very impressive cause they won the World Cup champs Italy 3-0 and they won World Cup runner up France 4 - 1! So far, judging by how they play, Netherlands, Croatia and Spain have been really impressive. I wouldnt be surprised if the Netherlands win the competiton!

I keep on getting side-tracked while writing this entry cause Spain is playing now! Zlatan Ibrahimovich just scored and now the score is 1-1. I need to sleep soon cause im sick now.. BUT i'll sacrifice my sleep time for this match cause im supporting spain. Im probably suffering from football fever.. ahah im full of crap :D.. im telling you, SPAIN will WIN! :D

edit: see? didnt I say that Spain is going to win? They won 2-1 thanks to Fernando Torres and Davis Villa! muahaha atleast now Spain is gonna qualify to the quarter finals without having to face the Netherlands! im gonna go to bed now,
gnite guys :D

No comments: