Saturday, June 28, 2008

spain causes pain



I just woke up like few mins ago and its raining now! I love rain :D. anyways Spain won Russia 3-0 :D! Goals from Xavi, Guiza and David Silva. How spain played last night was really eye catching. Torres was quite good yesterday but he had many chances. sadly he didnt score any. Villa got injured when he took a free kick 30 mins into match so he didnt really shine for that particular match. their short passes were very precise and they also got players who can run damn fast so I think thats why russia lost. Its sad that Villa didnt get to play the full match but oh well thats soccer. I got more bad news about David Villa :( I was chatting with teemu at around 550am (ignore the time on msn,its bugged) and he told me this..



like.. OMG? Without villa spain is just not.. well spain! :( eh I think im overreacting cause its not like spain is a 1 man team. monday morning theres germany vs spain wahahha cant wait. whoever wins, im still happy cause im supporting both! AHAHA :D

Mizi came over my house today to slack around cause we didnt have any plans for tonight. mizi is crazy I tell you. when I was playing SOS - Jonas Brothers on my guitar, he started to dance around like a little girl ahaha. if you guys saw his 'moves' you'd be laughing too. actually to tell you the truth, it freaked me out a little ahaha :P.. long story short: mizi becomes a maniac when theres exams. seriously.

ok well im gonna find something better to do now.. eh I might just go back to sleep :/. ahaha im such a pig :D i'll update this sometime soon.
gnite guys! :D

No comments: