Sunday, June 22, 2008

how can the holidays be over?!

School's reopening tmr and im totally not ready for it. ugh. The holidays ended so early lah wth -.- Worst part of it is that Spain is playing against Italy later on but thanks to school, im probably gonna miss it. anyways yesterday's jamming session at Alvron was kinda alright but I got really tired halfway cause I didnt sleep enough. or maybe I slept too much? hmm :/

anyways I came across Raudha the other day and she said that I look really different when im having long hair ahah :D. I love having the messy-but-not-too-messy type of hair if you know what I mean. eh im full of crap ahah. I just love the hair lah ok?! sadly I already cut my hair. school sucks :( looks like I just have to wait until I get to NP then I can have that hair while going to school. -sigh
it'll be great like seriously, I LOVE that hair ahaha :D

hopefully I get to sit with Johnson tmr so we can talk crap all day long :D He does get irritating at times with his endless supply of jokes but we get along easily. Im not so sure about you guys but everytime I sit beside a guy I just tend to get sidetracked. its weird cause like when I sit beside a girl, I just tend to be more focussed on studying. well there IS one incident when im totally sidetracked while sitting beside this girl cause... you know AHAHA :D. its long time ago lah hahah, I dont wanna tell you anyway :P.

I saw this clip on MTV the other night and I wanted to show you guys cause its funny yet painful. this is a clip from MTV's jackass. its a new way to wake your brother up with some guitar solo :D. i'd be so pissed if this happened to me LOL



now this is probably one of the best soccer commercial ever cause it has alot of famous players in it. rooney, cesc fabregas, ronaldinho, zlatan ibrahimovich, materazzi, cris. ron and more. I saw this commercial after Barcelona's match against Man Utd during the Champions League a few months ago.



YAY! I just remembered that every monday school starts at 9am so I may be able to watch the match! I dunno... hmm we'll see. I hope Spain wins cause I dont support Italy cause their squad is known to be very rough. im gonna pack my stuff and then decide if im going to wake up later to watch the match.
gnite guys :D

No comments: