Friday, June 20, 2008

oh the horror

im inviting the guys over tonight for a sleepover. its probably gonna be the same like the one we had like a few weeks ago. guitar, ps2, soccer, youtube etc. besides I got this new game from my cousin. its called obscure and its somewhat like resident evil except that its in a school and theres two player capability. me and halim are gonna try to finish the game within a day. Jack's at his grandma's house so he'll be here shortly. when hes here, we'll probably go play our guitar. until then, obscure time muahhaha. DIE ZOMBIES!

ahaha ok last thing for now, I just had a retarded conversation with Halim ahaha
halim: eh when we're at your house, play resident evil outbreak can?
me: NO! dont play that game lah..
halim: why?
me: the game is retarded and it freaks me out. atleast RE4 isnt that irritating and scary.
halim: but I like being retarded!
me: hur, how come that doesnt suprise me? ahaha
halim: ass.


cant wait to play obscure with halim! hes known to be really good in those kind of games anyway so we're gonna try to complete it as soon as possible. ok well halim's gonna arrive here anytime now so I shall end this here.

edit: wow what late drama.. croatia scoring at 119 mins and Turkey scoring at 120 mins. Turkey won on penalties.. we really had fun playing obscure just now :D. lets see tmr we have jamming at bkt timah's alvron from 8 to 10 and its probably gonna be one last time before me and jack start to mug like crazy. the thought of enjoying 4 months and then suffering for your whole life is pretty scary.. I might aswell suffer 4 months of studying and enjoy the rest of my life cause the O's really determines where im heading to. oh well since im pretty tired now and halim's already asleep (hes snoring :/ ), im gonna go to bed.

gnite guys! :D

No comments: