Wednesday, June 18, 2008

frustrated

im feeling very frustrated right now. im so sick and tired of lots of things. oh and constantly getting shouted at doesnt help to make it better. infact, it just makes it worse!! people can be so bloody irritating at times. I just wanna.. UGH. >:(

dont you ppls feel that sometimes when you want to do good things for people or have good intentions for them, they just never appreciate it? and then you feel like throwing a shoe at their face. its like you do good things behind people's back and then tada! you get ridiculed! isnt that great?! -_- im not saying this to anyone in particular, im just saying this in general. people can be SO fucking retarded at times. im pretty sure that this is not the first time that something like this happened to me. sometimes I just feel like leaving this place right now and stay at houston with my sis. actually sis have always wanted me to study there instead of studying here. I could, but I dont want to.

you know to think about it, staying there for quite awhile isnt such a bad idea. if things keep on going on like this, im probably gonna go to my sis's place in december and stay there for atleast 3 months or even more. by the time, im pretty sure that I wont be looking forward to going back here anyways. you know sometimes, the things happening around me are just tempting me to leave everything behind and go to houston cause honestly speaking, im getting tired of being treated like shit. hur, im just frustrated, I think im going to go to sleep now
gnite guys.

No comments: