Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spanish Glory

did you guys watched the match last night?! Spain won 4-1! :D guess who scored?! Cesc Fabregas scored 1 and my favourite striker.......... DAVID VILLA scored 3! See I told you ppls that hes gonna score and he scored a hat trick for Spain! Russia played quite well for the first 10 mins but then David Villa just kept scoring again and again. Mizi was online so I chatted with him while I was watching the matches. if still wanna watch it live but you dont wanna subscribe the channel, do read the entry in my blog on the 8th of june to find out how to watch it live from your pc. Tonight theres Portugal vs Czech Republic and Turkey vs Switzerland. eww portugal. I hate cristiano ronaldo cause hes the king of diving and acting.. but well atleast hes not diving as much these days. still, I hate him though :P

I missed school today cause I slept at like 5am and my phone batt died on me so my alarm didnt went off :(. worst thing is that I missed Hist lesson and mr siva is going to kill me! -.- what do you guys think hes gonna do to me? omggg.. -sigh

I was talking to fairuz the other night and im very happy for him cause he found his confidence and asked this girl in his school out for a date! aww :D. im gonna help him as much as I can cause hes my 'best-friend-for-4-years-who-was-apparently-my-long-lost-cousin'.. ahaha i'll tell you guys more about how we found out that we were cousins one day some other time. its a really funny story I tell you! ahaha


me: small steps first man.. baby steps. step by step then finally its the Leap of Faith. i'll help you as much as I can okay? haha
Fairuz: leap of faith.... pfft more like Leap of Fear.
me: oh yeah its scary, trust me.
Fairuz: ugh. you're supposed to help me out not make it worse!
**pause**
me: oh yeah.. sorry ahaha.


Halim and Jack are gonna drop by my house to jam some songs so im gonna end it here.we'll see. well last for the night, this is to my wonderful cousin Affie. I know guys at times can be real jerks by their actions but you gotta be strong okay? if you need someone to talk to, just give me a call and I'll talk to you and cheer you up! I dont like to see my couz feeling very sad so do call me later on! Cheer up okay? your favourite couz is here for you :D.

I may or may not edit this entry later on but eh.. we'll see. shit im gonna be late cause Halim just called 5 mins ago and im still writing this entry down. im helping him carry some drinks and food here cause hes bringing his guitar and amp so he cant carry it all. tmr's my match against some team at Jurong East around 930am.. the field is behind a mosque near IMM there if im not wrong. hur, oh well its 926pm.. im gonna go meet halim now im probably gonna be inactive on msn later.
gnite guys! :D

No comments: