Sunday, June 8, 2008

cause everything, everything makes me think of you

first of all, i'd like to wish a Happy Belated Bday to my bro! :D hes 22 now and we celebrated his bday by going for a dinner last night. omg im telling you, the seafood there was absolutely wonderful! anyways, today has been a weird day for me. Its like im so temperamental for no apparent reason today :/. the littlest things can really piss me off! its kinda annoying like just now for example I was pissed because I couldnt find the hard guitar pick for my electric guitar so I had to use the thin acoustic one which didnt sound so well on my electric guitar. normally I wouldnt be affected by small problems like that but today I just went nuts for awhile ahaha. shout somemore, shout somemore.. pfft, deranged. -.-

Ive been learning quite alot of songs today! I learned how to play answer the phone - sugar ray, everything im not, speechless,when it falls apart acoustic and 4ever from the veronicas. theres some other songs which I only learned halfway like seek and destroy by metallica, everything - the veronicas (its not the same as everything im not btw),no giving up and cold by crossfade. Jack and Halim asked me out just now but im too broke to go out since I bought my bro's bday present. so im just sitting at home.. learning songs,playing it on the guitar and randomly getting pissed at times cause im just mad like that. for today only okay ahaha :D

oh well im multi-tasking right now cause im watching Croatia vs Austria while im typing this entry out. Croatia already scored 1 and they deserve the goal cause so far, they've been playing great! I dont really support them but GERMANY's match is gonna be on 3am later. i think I might take a short nap and wake up at 3am to watch it.. for those of you who didnt subscribe the channel, go download sopcast and install it. then go to live-footy.org to watch euro 2008 LIVE! :D. but please be informed that its like 20 or 30 seconds behind the LIVE telecast though. well its 12:38 now and im gonna take a short nap and wake up at 3 to watch germany's match against poland! I better stop now before I get pissed off while writing this cause my bro drank the bloody kickapoo that I bought and now theres none left for me. wth I just want to... UGH irritating ok?! >:( see what I mean by littlest things can piss me off today? ahha

edit: 5:38 am aaaand.. GERMANY WON!! 2-0! muahaha the germs are gonna win the title I tell you! guess who scored both?! Lukas Podolski yay! I thought that ballack and klose were quite good cause they had lots of chances but podolski made the most of it by scoring both! Tonight's matches are gonna be simply awesome cause its Italy vs Holland and France vs Romania! im going to sleep now feeling very VERY happy now!
well gnite guys :D

No comments: