Tuesday, June 24, 2008

let me sleep!

im so tired but the dateline for the f&n coursework is tmr so everyone should be up the whole night to finish it. luckily theres no EURO 2008 later so I dont have to be half-dead while supporting germany. apparently kamal, johnson and a few others are supporting Turkey cause Germany eliminated Portugal from the competiton. kamal even had a new name for schweinsteiger. wanna hear it? its called SWINE-steiger -_-. pfft, kamal IS a swine AHAHA :P anyways I was in their classroom just now and Bernice showed me a photo of her bf in her wallet.. omg all I can say is that he looks exactly like DAVID VILLA! im not kidding, he really does look like villa. you probably wont believe me, just ask Bernice to show you his picture and you'll agree with me, kamal and zhenghao. cheywahh Bernice has David Villa as her bf lah hahha :D

well ok im gonna go back to my coursework now.. im using BFMV to prevent me from sleeping (it really works! :D) I'll update this later on if I have the energy. if not, im probably gonna go collapse on my bed when im done. I got a feeling that I wont be attending sch tmr cause I have to get this work finished. hmm.. we'll see. I think most of the ppls who arent taking f&n are probably sleeping or on the verge of sleeping :/. oh well,
gnite guys! :D

No comments: