Tuesday, June 3, 2008

foooooood

so i just got back from buying the ingredients for tmr's practical exam and the total cost was like 28 bucks. the price is like so expensive but oh well this is O lvls. I just do it once and do it right. Initially my mom asked me to char kway teow or laksa but I dont really know how to cook it so I chose Nasi Pattaya, Spaghetti Bolognese, Salmon sandwich and some other stuffs. I came across Halim and Jack just now while going home and i talked to them for awhile. Jack was telling us about how people slaughter seals,dolphins,cats,dogs,raccoons,foxes,bears etc to get fur or food. It was a long time ago since ive actually seen those vids and it kinda brings back the painful images :(..

Halim told us something really funny that is still making me laugh like hell. :D so he was working and he saw this bird pooping on the table and he decided to take a towel and whip the bird.. the bird instantly FELL on its sides and it took awhile for it to fly again. He felt so wrong at first but the funny part is that the next day, he was cleaning the tables and he got POOP-ED on by what he claims is the same bird that he whipped. AHAHAHA :D serves him right for whipping the bird with the towel ahaha.

Im telling you, f&n coursework is potentially killing my brain and making me go cuckoo. My mind tends to drift away or think about lots of stuff when im feeling tired and bored. I slept at 4am last night if im not wrong.. oh well, I have to get my f&n things ready for tmr and I have to rest my brain before it explodes D: tmr's coursework is at 9am so I have to sleep earlier than usual. im tired and im staring at the laptop screen again (as usual). well im gonna prepare my things for tmr now.
gnite ppls :D

No comments: