Thursday, June 12, 2008

heck, its about time.

i'll start off this entry by saying that we won our match just now! it looks like our losing streak is gone! The scoreline is HUGE I tell you, we won 6-10. Unfortunately for me I didnt get to score any but I did assist Isa twice that led to a goal so atleast im happy for that :D. after the match, we went for lunch at IMM's BK and on the way back, I got Mizi and Aidil to sing call it karma by silverstein with me :D. we can even SING the guitar solo AHAHA. eh we're good ok?! im just kidding haha

Last night was a blast cause me, jack and halim were playing songs while watching euro 2008. we didnt play it loud at all cause we didnt wanna wake my neighbours up and make a huge mess out of it. we were watching the portugal match and when cristiano ronaldo scored, this happened

me: ahya wth he scored.
Jack: alamak this guy again.. hate him sia. eh faster faster, see his face. when he score already ah see his face. SEE! SEE!
me: score already then the face like that.. it wasnt even a great goal!
Jack: already known to always dive and be overly dramatic, now score already must make the face like that. He must be very proud haha..


ahah what jack said is true though! dont get me wrong, he is skilled but I just think that if he doesnt dive and actually stop acting as if he got hit by a truck while someone just pushes him a little, I would actually like him! worst thing is that most of the time when he dives, he makes it really convincing so the referee will give a card to the opponent. here look at this video of him diving against Germany for the 3rd and 4th placing match and you'll catch my drift haha..



nonetheless, he IS a great player though and Portugal already qualified for the quarter finals so im gonna congratulate all the portugal fans out there! Germany is playing against Croatia tonight and although im feeling very exhausted, i'll try to watch the match cause both sides are quite strong. Germany of course, has the upper hand. I think that either klosé, podolski or kevin kuranyi is going to score later. who knows maybe ballack, frings or schweinsteiger could score later on? For all the chelsea fans out there, the new manager will be Luiz Felipe Scolari who is coaching the current portugese international squad playing for this EURO 2008. He won the 2002 FIFA World Cup with Brazil and led Portugal to the finals of Euro 2004. Chelsea is gonna be a damn strong side next season for sure! :D

im gonna go off now cause I have to learn some songs on my guitar. tmr is a busy day for me cause I have hist remedial, street soccer at cck in the afternoon and jamming at bkt timah from 8pm to 10pm. Its gonna be tiring so I need to get some rest. im telling you, im constantly getting my sleep disrupted by cramps on my leg! its bloody annoying! UGH I cant even sleep properly now! :( hmm, im not sure whether im gonna watch the match on sopcast or the tv in my room. eh what am I thinking? of course TV is better -.- oh well,
gnite ppls! :D

edit: omg Croatia is leading 1-0 from srna's goal. those 3 Croatian forwards are really making germany's defense crumble :/. Both Klosé and Podolski have to come up with something good soon.. but nvm, its on half time and I have faith in germany! they WILL score! :D

Full time score, German 1 - 2 Croatia. I thought that they should've put Schweinsteiger in the first 11 and take out mertesacker cause he has been the weakest defender for the match. Klose, Ballack and Gomez are off form and Kuranyi should've been in there earlier on rather than the 80th min to replace Klosé. only Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Podolski are on form. The croatians are pretty good in their passing and set pieces plus they really worked their asses off to chase every german who has the ball.. its not a surprise that they scored two goals. Schweinsteiger is also frickin stupid to do that cause that was an instant red card! :/ oh and lastly, I BLAME THE KEEPER. stupid lehmann. I just want to... URGH my night is now ruined :( -sigh

No comments: