Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a dull night

The practical exam just now was alright since I managed to finish all 5 dishes on time. The ingredients were damn heavy but luckily for me, school isnt far at all anyways. so apparently herrizal lost his common sense for awhile and he took the stairs all the way up to the 6th floor when he could take the damn lift. only god knows why mr seet thought that it would be cool to make the school 7 stories high -.- I was sweating like MAD OKAY?! >:( hur, I'm still waiting for miss watie to email me the photos of my dishes.

bah ive just been playing ultimate alliance for the past hour and frankly im getting sick and tired of playing this game alone. most of the time its just not.......... fun playing alone you know? :/ you know what? just to kill time since I cant sleep, I think I think im gonna download the sims and play it :D.. well desperate times calls for desperate measures heh. Jack is asking me to go out with him tmr so thats atleast something. He has the feeling that im trying to avoid him cause its been awhile since ive actually went out with him. I tell you, that guy has high expectations for everything man ahaha. sometimes I do get annoyed by him though, or at times really annoyed :X. HAHA OMG I just remembered something. can you believe it? before we were friends, me and Jack actually fought when we were in pri 2! we were damn mischievous at that time ahaha :D It was at the old west view campus at teck whye and we were pushing and shoving each other at the canteen. though im not sure why we fought but somehow we became best friends because of the incident. weird eh? this world is weird I tell you! nonetheless, hes still a great friend whos always there for me. almost 10 years of friendship now :D!!

im still debating on whether or not I should go play soccer at cck this friday. Part of me wants to go but the other part doesnt becausebecause.... I suck at soccer now :( Speaking of which, EURO 2008 starts on friday if im not wrong! yay! Im gonna support two teams: Germany and Spain! well im going to off now.
gnite guys :D

No comments: