Thursday, June 26, 2008

the germs win again

GERMANY WON!! Final score is 3-2. im not sure about the turkey goals but Schweinsteiger, Klosé and Lahm scored for Germany! Gotta give credit to the turks cause they were playing so darn well considering they only had 1 wing. crap I have to go to school in 2 hrs time. im gonna go to sleep now. I promise, i'll update later tonight! YAY GERMANYYYY!! :D

im feeling quite lethargic tonight for no apparent reason :/. must be lack of sleep cause I only slept for like 1 hour. anyways the match just now was exciting and full of attacking football. I had the feeling that kazim-kazim would pose a threat to the german defence. it was Chelsea vs Fenerbahce in the champions league and I remember that guy causing alot of problems for the Chelsea defense. he made chelsea lose the match :(. for the first 30 mins, he caused alot of problems for the German defence and I actually got nervous everytime he had the ball :/

Schweinsteiger did a great job of moving from the right wing to the center and he was really hardworking for the whole game so he really deserved the goal. I was chatting with teemu on msn while the match was on and we kinda agreed that Turkey played better football than the Germans. If spain is going to the finals, the german defence are gonna have a hard time trying to cope with the likes of david villa, torres, david silva & iniesta cause only lahm is defending well. the 2nd half of the match almost made me sleep cause of the constant technical difficulties. teemu told me that there was a huge thunderstorm in wien and it affected the area where they send the broadcast to all around the world. I missed germany and turkey's 2nd goal because of that! UGH. oh well, atleast germany is going to the finals :D I just remembered something funny happening just now in school!

me: schweinsteiger score ah! see I told you hes good.
kamal: what?! that guy is a f'ing swine lah, I dunno why you people like him. He's a swine!
me: -.-


this is random but OMG I cant wait for the Beijing olympics cause theres soccer! the best part is that BRAZIL is playing! wahhaha :D. that means I get to see Ricardo Kaká play. omg I cant wait.. I just cant wait!! just look at these videos and you'll see why I cant wait to see Kaká play


he runs from one side of the field all the way to the other side and scores :/


I love this one, he scores an amazing goal against the current best team in Europe, Man Utd. he literally made the defense look like crap ahaha :D you cant miss this one.

Spain's playing against Russia later on and im hoping that Villa will score :D. I have faith in him. im telling you, spain causes pain! ahah it rhymes :D..well I have to get back to my coursework now.. 29 pages so far. Im gonna do a few more pages then i'll be done with it.. well im gonna end it here. support SPAIN ppls!
gnite guys! :D

No comments: